Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
STOCARSTVO
 AGRO GLAS FORUM : STOCARSTVO
Subject Topic: Crveni, Crni Angus tovna rasa goveda Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Tunic

Posted: 18.2.2009 at 16:30 | IP Logged Quote Tunic

Pozdrav

Postovani, zovem se Ivica Tunic i stanujem u Subotickoj opstini selo Zednik, mene interesuje dali je moguce da se nekako u Vojvodinu isporuci nekoliko junica ili cak bolje zenskih teladi goveda rase Crveni Angus? Dali postoji neka firma koja se bavi uvozom priplodnog materijala? Povucen sa iskustvom hrvata i slovenaca voleo bih da uzgajam tu tovnu rasu, ove godine cu zavrsiti fakultet Veterinarske Medicine a posla nema ni za veterinare sa radnim iskustvom, pa bih voleo da se bavim proizvodnjom tj. uzgajanem ove rase goveda kao izuzetno mesnate rase sa skromnim potrebama uzgoja! Posedujem dosta obradivog zemljista i zemljista za njihovu ispasu.

Hvala unapred!
Back to Top View Tunic's Profile Search for other posts by Tunic Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

wizard

Posted: 25.11.2009 at 09:40 | IP Logged Quote wizard

Postovani, sto se firme za uvoz tice to nije problem ima ih koliko hoces.
Npr ja imam firmu koja uvozi i izvozi stoku a ima i drugih
Dobro razmisli o akciji koju spremas ima prilicno nepoznanica oko regresa za tovna grla pa pionirima u poslu moze to biti prepreka.
Savet ti je da akciju preduzmes tek posle 01.01.2010. kad budu izasle uredbe o nabavci priplodne stoke mozes imati povracaj i do 40% novca na objektima opremi i grlima.
Takodje te mogu pokriti i sa osnovnom maticnom sluzbom
Back to Top View wizard's Profile Search for other posts by wizard Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

BensonDelia
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 08.5.2012 at 10:28 | IP Logged Quote BensonDelia

MIDO Baroncelli Automatic watch 18K rose gold plated stainless steel material / self-winding movement / hours replica watches minutes seconds date display / watch diameter 39mm / blue crystal mirror after the bottom / water 50 meters / reference price: NT $ 30 800 The overall style is simple and strong Introduced decades ago MIDO Baroncelli watch the first after the MIDO has become the most classic elegant one style symbolizing the spirit of watchmaking century MIDO immortality. Baroncelli Automatic men's overall watch simple and strong style exquisite detail and delicate highlights the tabulation process and attention to subtle blend of elegance in the perfect harmony is a both functional and unique craftsmanship watch. The MIDO Baroncelli 39 mm automatic watch 18K rose gold plated stainless steel case material soft and full of color lines curves showing the side circular shape of the lugs more elegant brown leather strap links; watch 39mm diameter face plate decorated with exquisite radiation ripple-like elegant retro Roman numerals and hands replica a.lange & sohne echoing the overall presentation has always been elegant replica ulysse nardin ludovico watch and its meticulous production process admirable degree. Photo: face plate decorated with fine radial wave replica watches breitling hercules replica girard perregaux fake watch retro elegant Roman numerals and pointer. Father's Day Gifts to buy a watch to send MIDO Baroncelli 39mm Automatic watch equipped with ETA2892 self-winding movement date display at six o'clock position home the most special is its most famous Aquadura by MIDO cork waterproof closed system to ensure that the crown will not water when opened and through a transparent case back can also enjoy the fine grinding of the movement and balance simple design in the apparent extraordinary process. Now until end of August fake rose watch to celebrate the arrival of Father's Day replica jacob & co watches where to buy Baroncelli Philips presented a new watch that is automatically washed-style electric razor (market price NT $ 2 000) and non-forested additional Shiseido liquid (market price NT $ 500) 88 groups in Taiwan is only a limited quantity while supplies last.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version