Enhance Your Online Business With The Help Of ClickFunnels And Builderall Funnels
Each month, online business owners have to pay huge amounts of money on various tools and applications to run their businesses. Tools such as membership sites, shopping carts, a site builder, site hosting, and others can easily strain everyone’s budget. If you are an online business owner yourself, you are probably aware of this.
In addition to these tools, you also have to worry about sales conversion and driving traffic as well. All of these can easily overwhelm you and negatively affect your business results. Fortunately, there is a cheaper, more comprehensive solution, and it comes in the form of Click Funnels or builderall funnels.
What is it?
This incredibly useful piece of software is basically a sales funnel software. Sales funnels represent a sequence of numerous pages, which are designed with the aim of leading visitors and customers to conversion. For example, if you want to make a new sale, your structure should include a Sales Page, followed by an Order Page, and, finally, a Thank You Page. Other types of conversion features include cart integration A/B testing, drip campaigns and so on.
The key features of Click Funnels are the following:
– Landing pages – you can easily build a single squeeze page.
– Sales funnels
– Cart – you can integrate a variety of payment gateways into your sales funnel order page.
– A/B testing – you can randomly display a variety of page versions to different site visitors and choose the best performer.
– Membership content – Allow access to gated content with an account or an email address.
– Upsells and downsells – You can offer related items when checking out upsells, and follow with a lower-priced item.
– Drip campaigns – you can send out timed email sequences to your contacts.
– Webinars – With this feature, you can broadcast live or recorded webinars.
How to use it properly?
Choose the type of funnel you would like to build
Is your goal more product sales, a larger email list, more conversion, webinar registrants? Click funnels feature specifically designed templates to capture webinar registrants, sales, as well as emails. Even though the software’s template library is not that large, it is steadily growing at a fast pace.
Set up your funnel pages’ sequence
Here, you need to choose which pages should make up your funnel. Your options, in this case, are the following:
1. A highly customized funnel, which is designed from the ground up.
2. A pre-made funnel with highly polished templates.
3. You can also customize pre-made funnels to a certain degree, thanks to the Click Funnels’ editor, which is 100% customizable.
Use a drag&drop editor to design pages
If you want to customize the pages of your sales funnel to an extent you deem right, you can easily use the intuitive drag&drop editor. With this editor, you can change colors, move various elements, insert videos, add pictures, and so on.
Publishing your sales funnel
When you are ready to publish your funnel, you will have four options.
1. You can choose the easiest and simplest route, which involves publishing on ClickFunnels.
2. You can also opt for a WordPress plugin, which is yet another very simple method. However, keep in mind that you will be unable to use Membership Areas, One-Time-Offers, and Order Pages.
3. You can host on a sub domain or a custom domain via certain hosting providers.
4. You can add it to your Facebook account as a page.